Brittni and Jessica (Commonly known as BJ)

Brittni and Jessica (Commonly known as BJ)
This pretty much says it all. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

ugh

Brittni, I know I work a lot and I really do hate it. I was gone Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 8-9 in the morning until 10-11 or even 12 last night. It's stupid. I'm trying to figure out a way to work this all out.

So I'm sitting here in the library, waiting for the textbook for my class comes back to the Music and Dance Library so I can check it out. This is so stupid. I need the textbook to take my open book test online which is due tonight at midnight, AND I'm going to the temple tonight, which I'm really excited about but that means I have to be done by 4 so I can go home and get ready. ugh. Whoever has it has had it for a long time. I'm almost ready to just guess on the ones I was going to look up. UGH!

No comments: