Brittni and Jessica (Commonly known as BJ)

Brittni and Jessica (Commonly known as BJ)
This pretty much says it all. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

OREGON!!!

I'm home in Oregon right now, I'm pretty excited. There's a few people that are visiting, and by a few I mean 10. It's kind of crazy. But I'm having a good time. I'm just about to buckle down and do my homework. I really really really don't want to, but it's for that class that I'm majoring in, so I guess I kind of have to.

I forgot how green Oregon is! I love it!
I also forgot how funny hippies are, I love them too, just a little bit.
I also forgot how amazing no sales tax is - yippee!
I also forgot what it feels like to get lost because all the streets are so winding and you have no idea where you are until you pop out of the trees (emphasis on trees) at a recognizable intersection. That's just fun.
I forgot how I really like driving.
I forgot how good pistachios are - especially the ones from Trader Joe's that are already shelled, roasted and salted. yummy!

Ok, now I'll go do my homework.

No comments: