Brittni and Jessica (Commonly known as BJ)

Brittni and Jessica (Commonly known as BJ)
This pretty much says it all. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

I have not forgotten...

I just like to write stuff on Sunday. That seems to be the only time I have time.

I've been working a lot lately - Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I had banquets with catering, and Thursday and Friday I started my new job with Sister Woodger. It's pretty fun, and so much less demanding than catering.

Saturday I went on a date with Patrick from our ward to Belshazzar's Feast. It was a choir and orchestra performance - it was so cool and just incredible that everyone could sing and play that loud and good for that long (Belshazzar's Feast is one song that is about 40 minutes long). Then we went back to his apartment with the other couple that was with us and we made hot chocolate and played a card game called scum. I don't think I had ever played it before, but I ended up doing really well - it is purely a game of luck.

Today I made cookies and brought them around to a couple apartments and got to know some people a little better. That was fun.

Church was good today - Brittni, you really should come to our ward sometime. I know you go to your home ward and stuff, but you really should come. You are missed.

I'm trying to think of something cool that I've been thinking about or something, but I just don't have very good thoughts or things that I've been wondering about. I guess I don't think enough. I'll work on that.

No comments: