Brittni and Jessica (Commonly known as BJ)

Brittni and Jessica (Commonly known as BJ)
This pretty much says it all. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Friday, December 7, 2007

My Grand Return to the Roommate Blog

So basically I've been completely ignoring the blog lately. Sorry about that. I hate those cute couples around campus too. I just want to be in one of them someday but for now I'm focusing on school. Accounting takes all of my time and even more. It even took a couple nights of no sleep to get ready for this last test.

It all paid off though because I ended up with an 85%. That never happens...especially in that class. I just want to be done with three hour tests for a while, but guess what?!? It's finals in a little over a week. I can't believe it. This semester went by so fast!

The End

No comments: