Brittni and Jessica (Commonly known as BJ)

Brittni and Jessica (Commonly known as BJ)
This pretty much says it all. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Finals!

So finals are upon us! I took one today, but according to Brittni it doesn't really count because it was so easy, which it was. But the important thing was that I studied and learned a lot in preparation for it because I didn't know what was coming. hmm. Brittni's right, we really have had a whole lot of drama this year. It's been a little crazy, but we've still had tons of fun. Just tonight for example, I showed her my Russian Dance from the Nutcracker. It's a good time, remind me to show you sometime (wait, who am I talking to? no one reads this. oh well.)

Christmas is also coming so quickly. It is a week from tomorrow (well, today, technically. I really should go to bed) I can't really believe it. It doesn't really feel like Christmas because we're so busy and stuff, but I'm still excited to go home and stuff and have a break. That will be so nice. Just four more finals...

No comments: